“Does anyone notice that the world is on fire?”- Glenn Beck’s opening remarks on today’s radio show.
- North Korea apparently conducted some artillery practice…on a populated South Korean Island….a day after “shocking” the experts by revealing their nuclear enrichment capabilities.
- Tensions are mounting in an Iran that has already announced its intention to wipe Israel off the map.
- The Radical Islamic Terrorists that we aren’t allowed to say we’re at war with have promised us “death by a thousand cuts”.
- We have unidentified missile launches 30 miles off the California coast.
- Europe is ablaze with violent student and union protests over austerity measures as Ireland is in the process of ceding her sovereignty to the EU!
- Union thugs at a Socialist Conference in NYC last week are on record saying, “If you can’t open their minds, then you have to open their heads.”, as governments here wrestle with Liberal Math Formulas.
Wasn’t the Post Obama World supposed to be a little nicer place to live in? Wasn’t that the whole purpose of the now famous Bowing and Apology Tour?? What the heck happened? What if it isn’t about what we say, or how we say it? What if…
What if it’s about WHO we’re talkin’ to??? What if all of our problems in the world today are simply the result of our taking to the WRONG person? When you are talkin’ to me, are you talkin’ to me? Or are you talking to ME…you know, not this 6’ bald heap of flesh and bones, but ME…the REAL ME!! I see your eyes rolling…please stay with me on this. “Which me?”, you say? “The one who is talking to you from his heart. The one who was here then, is here now and will be here when.”
If you are paying attention, you know who is really talking to you because when it is the real one speaking, the real one is listening.