“And, you know, all I can do is make the best arguments and mobilize the American people so that they’re responsive.”– Barack Hussein Obama from his 10/6/11 jobs speech. These are the most chilling words I have ever heard from an American President!
Do you remember the two distinct personality types as a kid growing up and observing your friends and classmates? One (A) would never say anything behind your back that he wasn’t comfortable saying to your face. This one tended to be your friend. The other (B) seemed to derive some satisfaction or benefit by making private information public…pitting this one against that one. They tended to be people you avoided (I hope). Also, imagine the different energy in a room full of A’s versus a room full of B’s! One room will be warm with trust, comfort and respect. The other will be cold as a result of those qualities lacking. Now look out on our room today! Could we be colder or more divided and suspect of one another! Is this by accident or by design?
After the Hank Williams Jr. firing for invoking Hitler and the term enemy when asked to comment on Boehner’s Presidential golf buddy, ESPN conducted an opinion poll. 50% supported the firing, and 50% supported Mr. Williams! How’s that for divided?
From O(B)’s own lips:
- ‘they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy towards people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.’– Obama talking to citizens in Fan Francisco about their fellow citizens in Pennsylvania.
- From Dreams of My Father: ‘I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother’s (white) race.’
- He marches with the New Black Panthers while vilifying and demonizing the Tea Party! He receives Malik Shabazz into the Private Residence of OUR White House and looks the other way as “King” Samir Shabazz is captured on video saying he hates all white people, “every single one of them,” and calling for the killing of all white babies!…while his DOJ dismisses the NBP “Voter Intimidation” charges CAUGHT ON TAPE!
- “And if Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, we’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us, if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder – and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2,”– Barack Obama Oct. 2010
- Obama doesn’t tell all Americans to put their marching boots on. He tells Black Americans to “put your marching boots on!”- September 26, 2011
- From Audacity of Hope: ‘I will stand with the Muslim’s should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.’ ( Anyone notice the isolation of Israel? Accident?)
- And today the man who demonizes and castigates the peaceful protest of hard-working Americans blows a kiss to Anarchy! http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/4f9b482a-f0fc-11e0-bad9-00144feab49a.html#axzz1aAzCb2xc
But the most terrifying aspect of our situation is not that we have a (B) in the White House…he is only one man. The horror is that virtually every institution in our society has placed (B) on a pedestal! From our Schools and our Churches, to our Media and Entertainment Industries, (B) Good! (A) Bad!
Hasn’t this story played out before? http://theeprovocateur.blogspot.com/2008/03/karl-marx-and-democrats-why-i-hate.html
So, I’ll tell you what. As Mr. (B) commences his “mobilization”…I know two (A)’s who had it right! Rep. Joe Wilson and Hank Williams Jr.! And as soon as the rest of us take the blinders off, we’ll be able to see the (B) in the White House for ourselves! Pray it ain’t too late! 🙂