“Central Bankers have confused the Black Art of Central Planning with Central Banking by pretending they can see into the future and fix it.” – Jim Grant
I heard these words from the lips of Jim Grant as he spoke them to Tom Keene during his Bloomberg radio interview this morning. And then I chuckled to myself as I imagined Bowtie Keene with cold sweat, fingers and toes crossed hoping the words would drift through empty ears into some galactic dust bin. 🙂 Not so fast!
My next thoughts were, in this order:
- Quote of the Day!
- Quote of the Week!
- Quote of the Month!
- Quote of the Year!
- Quote of the Century!
If our world were truly a living, breathing organism; Central Planning would be the Pancreatic Cancer to confound the most brilliant medical minds of the universe! Every single socio-economic ache and pain we are experiencing at this very moment is directly attributable to the spreading tentacles from the core essence of this insidious evil!
- Agenda 21!
- Global Warming Scam!
- The Euro Nightmare! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ6_Ey_MJV4&feature=player_embedded
- $16 Trillion in debt!
- Occupy Wall Street!
- The destruction of the dollar!
- 12 Million Illegal Immigrants!
- 46 million Americans on food stamps!
- The destruction of the contract and rule of law!
- Obama & DOJ refusal to enforce DOMA & bring Wall Street criminals to justice!
- States bypassing citizen referendum process to legalize Gay Marriage!
- Jesuit Georgetown University forced to cover up the name of Jesus by Obama!
- The blasphemy of an illegitimate President! http://barnhardt.biz/ (if you read nothing else!)
Fear not my fellow Americans! Congresswoman Hayworth has the Bullies cornered!!