How compassionate is it
- to offer a lower college tuition to the children of illegal immigrants than children of tax-paying citizens are forced to pay?
- to burden a struggling middle-class with the cost of providing “free” healthcare and education to the children of illegal immigrants?
- to subject the citizens of southern border states to kidnap & extortion?
- to saddle our children with debt they will never be able to repay (generational theft)?
- to demonize the same 1% who pay 37% of all Federal Income Taxes?
- to not pass a budget in 3 years?
- to spend $111 Million to create 55 jobs! (source- Federal Stimulus Audit)
- to spend $ 1 Trillion more than gov’t takes in 5 years in a row?
- to “fight for the poor” wearing $6,000 dresses & taking $300,000 vacations?
- to penalize productivity and reward non-productivity?
- to allow the theft of $1.6 Billion (MFG) from private citizens to go unpunished?
- to give $500 Million to President’s political cronies ( like Solyndra) who bankrupt company within 12 months?
- to the parents, for this gov’t to refer to the Ft Hood massacre of their children to the shouts Allahu Akbar as “workplace violence”?
- to demand benefits we don’t get and wages that double our average wages (Public/Private)?
- to demonize the only free society in the Middle East?
- to issue a government mandate forcing the faithful to violate their conscience?
- to brainwash our children?
- to force unionization?
- to demand compassion and “social justice” using other people’s money?
- to support a religion that is responsible for 19,250 deadly attacks since 9/11?
- to turn the criminal who commits pedophilia into a “minor-attracted” person?
- to slowly tear apart a 23 week old fetus because it wasn’t the right sex?
That’s OK…as long as we’re NICE to one another! Right? (You may wish to apply rib belt here.) 🙂 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKbjEirYYOU