I saw a very heated debate yesterday afternoon on Cavuto between economist Harry Dent and some Wall Street wiz. Dent’s calling for a 5,500 Dow in the next year or two, triggered by a debt bubble. His younger opponent is forecasting 20,000 sometime this year…thanks to the Fed! I’m watching this thinking how Fox is legitimizing this one-dimensional debate on the markets…as if it is only about up or down, when the real News should be the extent to which everything is rigged by corrupt centralized power; the orchestrated criminal collusion of banks, industry and government!
That’s not surprising really, when you realize this is exactly how they legitimize the false political paradigm of Republican or/v Democrat, and Left or/v Right…leaving out that they are one and the same oligarchy plundering the carcass of a dying Republic while we the people watch from the sidelines.
Yup…I’d say the #1 take-away from 2014 is that nothing is as it appears. 2014 will come to be regarded as the ultimate year of the False Narrative. From “If you like your doctors you can keep your doctors” to “Hands in the air/I can’t breathe”!
Interestingly…I randomly picked Alinsky’s Level 1 and Level 8 for my false narrative examples! Healthcare and Division…Control and Divide! All that remains is Conquer!
This brings us to the 2nd major take-away in 2014; “The Banks Are Not Our Friends.”
2014 gave us two new terms to add to the language of money; Bail-in and Bank Holiday. Again…ALL media conspires to create the illusion of a legitimate banking system, when we know the opposite to be true. This covers 2, 3 & 5 below with 4, 6 & 7 pretty much in our face at this point.
How to create a social state, by Saul Alinsky.
There are 8 levels of control that
must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible. Poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take from (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Please do not despair, because the 3rd and final take-away in 2014 plants the seed of real hope for 2015; We are waking up and fighting back! On December 29th a growing community of liberty-minded activists showed up at a public hearing in Orange County New York to push back against the county’s new unconstitutional “asset forfeiture law”.
What I found very interesting about the whole thing is this. The Public Hearing on December 29th was divided into two parts: The fate of the County Government Center, and the Asset Forfeiture Law. The people who showed up to encourage the County to keep the controversial structure and convert it into an Art Center were mostly Liberals who had little or no interest in the Asset Forfeiture Law. Even the NYU Professor who sat next to me and acknowledged the egregious unconstitutionality of the proposed law was more concerned about government providing for him than diminishing his own rights!
At the end of the day and the end of the year, I don’t know whether the DOW is headed to 5,500 or 20,000. What I know is it isn’t real. But I also realize that many of my friends and neighbors either believe it is real, or worse, believe it doesn’t matter…just like there are many of our same friends and neighbors who are more concerned with art than the preservation of their own liberties and freedom. It will require great patience, empathy and understanding to continue speaking to Truth in a society rigged to marginalize those who do…knowing there will come a point when even the most liberal artist will finally recognize there is no art without freedom!